A crisis situation in your company can happen everyday. The style of communication with the environment during the crisis can have a crucial impact on the company’s image, reputation and on its business results. This crisis situation can be caused by both internal or external conditions. It can also result from a fake communication or situation.
Good One PR introduces anti-crisis strategies long before the potential crisis may appear, in order to be fully prepared to take a proper stand in media and to defend the company’s well-established image. We create a strategy, and then we implement it in a comprehensive manner. In terms of our anti-crisis actions we may offer:
· analysis of potential crisis situations,
· creation of operating procedures for crisis situations,
· training of staff to operate in crisis situations,
· media monitoring,
· organisation of crisis management team,
· operation readiness 24/7,
· press office management, together with the spokesman function,
· preparation of post-crisis report,
· elaboration of brand rehabilitation plan, aiming to restore the brand’s reputation after the crisis.